You’ve put in days and nights, weekends and holidays, blood and sweat (and maybe some tears) into making your business grow into a successful operation.
You’ve built a website, started posting on social media, paid for Google Ads, and asked your friends and family to support your business.
Now you wait.
As you wait, you are still hustling to get customers, but maybe you are stuck wondering “are my digital efforts paying off?”
Whether you are a start up or an establish business, you cannot afford to let your digital presence dwindle. You must focus on your online presence because having a digital presence not only brings in new customers, but it also helps keep your customers coming back for more.
The easiest and most effective way to boost the digital presence of your business is a something that comes built in with every website ever created: blogging!
Blogging isn’t just for mommy blogs or wonderlust millennials any more. Blogging is a value tool for any business.
Don’t think so? Here’s some quick stats that may change your mind.1
- 81% of US online consumers say that blogs are trusted sources of information and advice.
- 61% of US online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from a blog.
- 68.52% of respondents say that a blog adds credibility to a website.
- 36% of Fortune 500 companies are using their blogs for thought leadership, product promotion and engagement.
- Active company blogs generate 67% more leads than websites without blogs.
Do I have your attention now?
How Blogging Grows Your Digital Presence
If this isn’t good enough, here are some digital reasons why having a blog helps your digital presence:
- Boosts your Google search listing (this is SEO – search engine optimization)
- The more your website gets updated, the more Google will recognize it’s legitimacy
- The more content you create, the more likely someone will come across your website when seeking answers to a question
- It causes higher traffic to your website (which also boosts SEO)
- It keeps users on your site longer (which also boosts SEO)
Ready to build your online presence and boost your SEO? Start a blog for you business today! If you are curious about what you should include in your blog post, here’s another blog post from NetBlaze that lists the 7 Ingredients for A Successful Blog Post.
Although blogging is an essential piece to your digital presence strategy, it can’t be your only piece. Let NetBlaze help you establish yourself as a credible online business and increase your SEO in your local area.
Watch the video below to learn more about how NetBlaze can serve your small business.